Quantum Age of It (The)
Liczba stron: 314
Wydanie: 2012 r.
'IT as we know it is dead.'
Forces are at work that are reshaping the very fabric of the IT organization. Driven by our own history, changing perceptions of how technology should work and newfound, but very real, competition, IT organizations are struggling to evolve - but into what?
In The Quantum Age of IT, Charles Araujo examines what has led us to this point and what it means to the future of IT organizations. With a broad perspective on the fundamental changes affecting the industry, he offers practical guidance that every IT professional needs to compete in this new era of IT.
Whether you are an IT executive, or just beginning your career, this book will offer you the key insights you need to understand what is happening and what is coming. Understanding that future, Araujo blends a wide range of research and case studies to help you discover the skills you must develop in order to succeed and thrive in The Quantum Age of IT.
As you read this book, you will be able to:
• Understand how and why your IT function has changed and define its future role
• Compete in this new age by embracing the five traits that will define the IT organization of The Quantum Age
• Remain effective and relevant as you understand and implement fundamental changes to future-proof your IT function
• Maintain and develop excellent customer relations by better understanding your clients and their requirements
• Meet the unique needs of all your customers, as you adopt the five key skills that all IT professionals will have to have
• Learn from the past and look forward to a bright future!